Vossloh is a world-leading provider in the rail infrastructure industry. Vossloh AG is a the listed operational holding of the Group.
- SDAX %
- MDAX %
- DAX %
You can find annual and quarterly reports as well as company presentations here .
- Presentation – Investors Conference Kepler Cheuvreux/UniCredit, 1/17/2018, Frankfurt PDF (719.58 KB)
- Quarterly Statement Q3/2017 PDF (701.31 KB)
- Presentation - Investors Conference Commerzbank Sector Conference, 8/30/2017, Frankfurt PDF (515.61 KB)
- Presentation on the interim report June 2017 PDF (559.00 KB)
- Interim report Q2/2017 PDF (472.72 KB)
- Presentation - Investors Conference quirin Champions 2017, 6/1/2017, Frankfurt PDF (1.39 MB)
- Quarterly Statement Q1/2017 PDF (1.37 MB)
- Annual report 2016 PDF (2.54 MB)
- Financial statements of Vossloh AG 2016 PDF (1.37 MB)
- Presentation to Investors and Analysts: Annual report 2016 PDF (440.63 KB)
- Presentation - Investors Conference HSBC, 2/7/2017, Frankfurt PDF (479.22 KB)
- Presentation – Investors Conference Kepler Cheuvreux/UniCredit, 1/17/2017, Frankfurt PDF (479.36 KB)
Vossloh is a leading rail technology company, with a focused portfolio and a clear long-term strategy. On the following pages you will find detailed information about the strategic orientation of the Group, as well as financial data.
For Vossloh, an effective and transparent organization as well as responsible and reliable management and supervision are the core elements of sound and effective corporate governance. You will also find the declaration of conformity, issued in November 2015 by the Executive Board and Supervisory Board of Vossloh AG. There is also information about the Executive Board and Supervisory Board of Vossloh AG.
You can find information on the financing strategy and capital structure of Vossloh AG here .
Our next ordinary Annual General Meeting will take place in Düsseldorf on May 9, 2018. The following pages contain information about the AGMs of the previous years. Find out more
We’re happy to personally answer any questions you have about any aspect of Vossloh.